In partnership with
Welcome to the EPC’s Sustainability toolkit, produced in partnership with Siemens and the Royal Academy of Engineering. Here you will find our resource designed to help engineering educators integrate sustainability-related content into teaching.
The Sustainability Toolkit is currently in the development phase, we are working with our steering group to complete the project. We aim to launch the toolkit in early 2024. In the meantime, please read on to learn more about the project.
- Get involved: A guide to how you can contribute to the Sustainability Toolkit and community.
- Background: An article that introduces the Sustainability Toolkit and the work that is being done so it is ready to launch in early 2024. You will also be able to access a library of resources from Siemens on this page.
- Steering group biographies: Learn more about the members of the Sustainability Toolkit steering group.
- Receive notifications from the EPC: If you are not an EPC member but wish to subscribe to our mailing list, to receive notifications from the EPC, please submit your details.
More to come
This is just the beginning – the toolkit is currently in the development phase, we are working with our steering group to complete the project. We are in the process of working in sub-groups to create a suite of resources and tools based on four key areas:
- Tools for understanding: Developing a suite of resources on sustainability competencies.
- Tools for assessing and measuring: Developing a suite of resources on accreditation.
- Tools for integrating: Developing a suite of resources on problem-based learning.
- Tools for connecting/collaborating: Developing a suite of resources on circularity.
In the meantime…
Please do take a look at the subset of case studies from our Engineering Ethics Toolkit that feature themes relating to sustainability (below), or view our call for contributions page to learn how you can get involved (below):