UK and Ireland Engineering Education Research Network Annual Symposiumexternal
With a growing membership of Engineering Education Researchers and Educators, this year’s event promises to be better than ever. Please read on to learn more about the conference themes:
Looking to the future
- The evolution of evidence-based learning and teaching practice
- Pre-University STEM Education & Outreach
- Can engineering education research spark a revolution in how we teach?
Globalisation, Inclusion and Diversity
- Inclusion & Diversity in Engineering Education
- How can learning and teaching in engineering be more sustainable
- How can we address the attainment gap
Design for Learning
- Innovative design in engineering education
- Rethinking learning design
Working with Industry
- Work-Based and Active Learning
- Engineering Apprenticeships: A unique approach or recycled policy?
- What do employers want?
Engineering Education Research in Action
- How can we grow the EER community – Reflective or reflexive? The application of EER to education.
- PhD’s in engineering education research
- Work in progress
Assessment for Learning in Engineering
- Innovative assessment practice
- Research into assessment and feedback
Fit for Teaching?
- The role of teacher training in engineering education
- The UKSPF – how can we encourage more engineers to gain fellowship
Practice for Purpose
- Other areas of EER & Evidence-Based Practice in Teaching Engineering