TU Dublin: CREATE Research Group SeminarOnline event external
TRAINeng PDP – Training Engineers for Lifelong Learning through a Personal Development Process
Speaker: Dr Una Beagon
- Engage and motivate engineering students in their personal development process;
- Motivate and train lecturers to engage in the students’ personal development process;
- Increase awareness about the competencies for LLL that are needed in engineering education & practice.
Speaker: Dr Emma Robinson
The project looks to achieve three things:
- Design, develop, test and upscale a course on sustainable finance to prepare the future finance executives and engineers, design,
- Develop and upscale the educational support, including an ESG database for teaching and training purposes in Higher Education, but also for professionals and promote innovative pedagogies in Higher Education through different teaching modalities: transdisciplinary peer-teaching, virtual mobility and flipped Classroom.
- Train students’ professional skills and increase their employability through practical case studies, mentored by financial industry representatives
For more information please contact: email@example.com All projects are Co-funded by the European Union.