EPC data dive workshop: student completions (HESA) dataOnline event free
Our Data explorer resource has been designed exclusively for members. Don’t miss this totally free regular workshop to help you find your way around. With a focus on Student Completions, the one-hour online workshop will include:
- a Data explorer demonstration;
- space for you to interact with the data at your own pace;
- discussion with colleagues with shared interests;
- discovery of engineering data insights; and
- the opportunity to share them with others;
- the opportunity to ask questions.
We are confident this new offer will enable engineering HE data analysis for our members and you will leave the session informed and inspired.
This is an Engineering Academic Network members-only workshop to introduce the EPC’s advanced online Data explorer resource.
The event will be held on Zoom and you will be able to join up to five minutes before the scheduled start time.
Meeting ID: 892 0909 7443
Please register for the event to enable us to plan effectively for numbers attending. Once you have successfully registered, you will be returned to the homepage and will receive an email confirmation.