The 26th Annual General Meeting
will take place online via Zoom immediately following the webcast New Approaches to Engineering HE: Accreditation and Innovation
on Tuesday 14th July.
For more details of this webcast, please click here
The Accreditation webcast will begin at 2pm and the AGM will follow at 3pm (it will be the same Zoom webinar throughout).
You can join just for the AGM at 3pm if you wish, but to register for both events (no charge for EPC members), please follow the link bit.ly/EPCAccInn
You will be sent a Zoom link to join the webcast a few days before the event.
Among other business this meeting will include elections for:
- Vice President, President Elect
- 3 elected members of the EPC Board
Full details and a nomination form can be found in the formal notice of the AGM
Please click here for the agenda and meeting papers for the AGM
. The 2018/19 Accounts are available separately here
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Every university or department that subscribes to the EPC should send up to three representatives as voting Council Members.
- Any engineering academic – at any level – who is interested in the work of the EPC should attend. Even if you're not a Council Member, you're very welcome as an observer.
- Our Partner organisations – the select few organisations recognised by the EPC as sharing our values and goals – should also send a non-voting representative.