This is an open call to organisations that work in engineering education research. The Academy plans to fund a small number of research projects in engineering education in 2017-18, around any of the following areas:
- Addressing issues around underrepresentation in engineering
- Innovation and structural change in education, training, recruitment and retention of engineers and technicians
- Transforming the effectiveness of engagement activities that bring an understanding of and aspiration for engineering to young people
- Embedding engineering in schools and colleges and bringing real world engineering into all stages of the formation of engineers
- Promoting the importance of environmental, economic and social sustainability in engineering practice and education
The deadline for submissions is Friday 3rd March by 3pm. Please see further information here.
If you have any questions, contact Charlotte Freeman Charlotte.Freeman@raeng.org.uk